Current Version: 1.3
(In the tutorial i forgot to mention that you need to activate the YouTube Data Api in your google account, otherwise the bot will give you an error)
- Only supports YouTube subscribers for now
- Uses the YouTube api (only 75 subs / day / account)
- Supports multiple YouTube accounts
- Extra account manager for easy account managing
- Uses http requests (NO BROWSER NEEDED)
- Random wait time between 5 – 15 seconds after each sub
- Random wait time between 180 – 300 seconds after each 100 subs
- Install the latest java version
- Edit the accounts.txt and add your AddMeFast account in the format username : password
- Click on the start.bat and the bot will start
- On the first start you will be asked to add your YouTube accounts.
- The Auth Manager will open.
- Enter your api credentials (see tutorials folder)
- Click on Add and follow the steps
- You only need to do that once per account
- If you want to add more accounts later, just double click on the Auth_Manager.bat
Please note, that this is a free bot. If you want to have any big things added or changed, you may give a suggestion in this thread, but I will not make big changes for free. Maybe i will add more modules than YouTube subscriber in future for free, but I think I will make a paid version with a lot of more features.
If you have any suggestions, found any bugs or want to give feedback, feel free to reply in this thread.[sociallocker]http://www.mediafire.com/file/3131gd24cxclpv1/AddMeFast_Bot_v1.3_By_Chillivanilli.zip